1. Event Management
BookedOut’s core functionality was developed around three key pillars in event and staff management to help you build, organize, and manage across a large set of clients, projects, and regions.
- Campaigns: Your projects, organized at the global level by your client parameters.
- Programs: Usually region-based and set to account for key implementation differences.
- Events: Day-to-day activations, geo-organized for simplicity.
2. Staff mobile app
With our staff mobile app, your talent will be synced with our platform. They’ll receive real-time updates and have everything they need to complete their field tasks successfully. The staff mobile app for BookedOut shows the following:
- Event description and tasks
- Meeting and contact information
- Requested attire
- PDF and video training documents
- Task tracker
- Payment information
- Geo-location clock-in and clock-out
3. Activation Dashboard
Details for all your events can be found in the activation dashboard. Search and view the status of events by campaign, program, date range, region, or producer. The activation dashboard also includes small, yet impactful features such as the current weather and talent confirmation.
4. Rich Data & OKR Tracking
BookedOut makes aggregation and visualization of your data a hassle-free task. We create your custom reports so you can run them in real-time when you need them. Report metrics can include:
- Campaign and individual performance
- Qualitative and quantitative data
- Captured media and event recapping
- Staff trends
- Financial reporting
- Each report is customized to meet client and campaign needs
Through the BookedOut platform, your organization can scale from one event or client to hundreds of thousands in a secure, fast, and manageable way.
Ready to learn more about everything BookedOut has to offer?