We are happy to announce that we have been named a finalist for Breakthrough Digital Company of the Year in the Moxie Awards.
The awards are sponsored by Built In Chicago, a hub for startups and tech. The company started this annual awards program back in 2012 to help recognize the entrepreneurs and companies making contributions to the Chicago technology ecosystem.
Currently, the Chicago tech scene is thriving, and was recently listed as one of the top 10 technology innovation hubs worldwide by KPMG. We at Shiftgig are not only privileged to be a part of this community, but thrilled to be recognized as one of the finalists for Breakthrough Digital Company of the Year.
Winners of the Moxie Awards are chosen by a combination of public votes and judges votes so we need your help to take home the prize. You can vote for us here until Friday, May 19th at 12 p.m. CDT.
We’ve accomplished a lot in the last year but here are some of the reasons why we think you should vote for Shiftgig as Breakthrough Digital Company of the year:
- We acquired BookedOut, a 2016 Moxie Award finalist for Startup of the Year, strengthening our presence in the experiential marketing industry.
- Grew our active verticals from one to four.
- We doubled the number of cities we operate in by adding six new cities for a total of 12 operating markets.
- We brought in $23.5M in Series C funding bringing us to a total funding of $59M.
- Almost $20M was paid to our Specialists.
On top of a great 2016, we now have 220 corporate employees, more than 20,000 workers who have worked about 400,000 shifts, and 1,850 different clients getting us one step closer to our mission of connecting millions of people with millions of shifts.
The 6th annual Moxie Awards ceremony will take place on June 7th at Morgan MFG in Chicago. We look forward to a night of celebration and recognition for all of the Chicago technology community.
Want to help Shiftgig become the Breakthrough Digital Company of the Year?